Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brussels and Indonesia.
Hat tip to our reader Maarten who sent us this fare.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DT5BER BRU to JKT
- Booking class: D.
- Price: from 1,810€ (1,756€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and SIN must be on any SQ flight operated by SQ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JUL 19 and on/before 31OCT 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 26MAR 19 and on/before 16APR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability for July to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Hipmunk:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BRU-MUC-SIN-CGK travel on SQ marketed, SQ/LH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.