Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their basic season midweek excursion basic premium economy round trip fares between Vancouver and Japan.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLXNQ YVR to TYO/OSA
- Booking class: P, B.
- Price: from CA$1,329 (CA$1,238 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: originating Canada – permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: originating Canada – permitted 01JAN through 24MAY or 15AUG through 30NOV on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any BR flight operated by BR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 05MAR 19.
- Cancellations: charge CA$265.00 for cancel/refund. Charge CA$200.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge CA$200.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from April to May and from August to November 2019 using Matrix, although listed from $1,220:
This fare can be booked on Eva Airways from CA$1,329 (~$995):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-TPE-NRT travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.