Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for Aeroflot Bonus frequent flier program stays between April 7 – June 7, 2019.
Aeroflot bonus members can earn triple miles at stays worldwide if booked March 27 – April 29.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set as partner miles/points and have Aeroflot Bonus set as the preferred one. You must also activate the autoconversion of points to miles after each of your stays.
Just make sure that you don’t have existing points in your account when you enable the autoconversion as all the points will be converted to miles but without any bonus.
This offer can make sense for those that collect Aeroflot Bonus miles but are not frequent at Accor properties.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The “Mile Season” offer is subject to the Le Club AccorHotels General Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels program to benefit from this offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to receive three times the Award points, automatically converted into Aeroflot Bonus miles, for staying at any of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program throughout the world.
Offer not valid for Le Club AccorHotels Independent Hotels.
In order to take advantage of this offer, the participant must indicate “Aeroflot Bonus” as the preferred program for automatic conversion of points before accommodation, booked by the offer. This option must remain activated until the moment when the tripled award points will be credited to the member’s account. The number of award points for this offer is calculated in accordance with the number of points received by the participant based on the Classic status.
3. The offer is valid for a participant’s stay between 07/04/2019 and 07/06/2019 in one of the participating hotels; Reservations must be made from 27/03/2019 to 29/04/2019.
4. Any stays in the same hotel following in a row (check-out and check-in on the same day) will be counted as one stay. Such a stay entitles you to take advantage of the “Mile Season” offer an unlimited number of times.
5. As part of this offer, a stay is considered one (1) reservation by a Le Club Accorhotels member regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. Reservations of several rooms by one participant are counted as one (1) stay.
6. To take advantage of the offer, reservations must be made through the AccorHotels reservation channels (AccorHotels websites and AccorHotels mobile applications). The offer cannot be used if the booking is made through a distributor, tour operator or third-party online travel agencies, such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.
7. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of booking and present the card at the front desk during check-in at the hotel.
8. Le Club AccorHotels award points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days after the hotel’s expiration date, and then converted into Aeroflot Bonus miles within six (6) weeks in accordance with the applicable conversion conditions.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or bonus promotions and does not apply to group bookings.
If the accommodation complies with the Conditions of several offers, award points will be awarded to the participant’s account only on the most advantageous offer (that is, the offer that allows participants to earn the maximum amount of Award points).
10. Stays wholly or partially paid for with Reward points or vouchers do not meet the conditions of this offer and will not be considered as valid stays in offers for counting stays.
11. Offer subject to availability. General conditions of sale apply to bookings at each individual hotel.
12. Each participant can take advantage of this offer unlimited number of times.
13. The minimum length of stay is 1 night.
14. When contacting the Support Service, please indicate the promotional offer ID: 010187.