Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their shoulder season business class excursion round trip fares between London and Milan.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) IKV2K LON to MIL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from £186 (£132 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20MAR through 14JUL or 30AUG through 06NOV on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any BA/EI/IB flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or IB.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from September to October 2019 (although listed for £211):
This fare can be booked on British Airways for £186:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LGW-BGY travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.