Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Asiana and their low/off-peak season business class advance purchase round trip fares between Tokyo and California.
- Fare: Asiana (OZ) ULAJU28 TYO to SFO.
- Booking class: U.
- Price: from $2,217 ($1,973 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01APR 19 through 25APR 19 or 04MAY 19 through 12JUL 19 or 01SEP 19 through 19DEC 19 or 03JAN 20 through 19MAR 20 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any OZ flight operated by OZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 26APR 19 through 03MAY 19 or 13JUL 19 through 31AUG 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 08APR 19 and on/before 31OCT 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 01APR 19 and on/before 19APR 19.
- Cancellations: charge JPY 30,000 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge JPY 15,000 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-ICN-LAX one way travel on OZ marketed andoperated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.