Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their business class sell-up round trip fares between London and Los Angeles. This fare allows to be routed on British Airways codeshares.
- Fare: American (AA) SKX8C1M4 LON to LAX
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from £1,832 (£1,164 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted TUE/WED/THU on each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: From United Kingdom – permitted 12DEC 18 through 18DEC 18 or 30MAR 19 through 26APR 19 or 24MAY 19 through 05JUL 19 or 20AUG 19 through 26OCT 19 or 28MAR 20 through 03JUL 20 or 18AUG 20 through 24OCT 20 for each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted 01JAN 19 through 09JAN 19 or 07APR 19 through 26APR 19 or 24MAY 19 through 17JUL 19 or 08SEP 19 through 28OCT 19 or 01JAN 20 through 09JAN 20 or 06APR 20 through 15JUL 20 or 07SEP 20 through 26OCT 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between LHR and North America must be on any AA flight operated by AA/BA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 180 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after arrival.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted at £00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability for October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-LAX round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.