Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to One World transatlantic joint venture and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between New York and Berlin.
- Fare: AA/BA/IB/AY INX6T7S5 NYC to BER
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,001 ($640 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AA/BA/IB/AY flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from June 2019 to March 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-LHR-TXL round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.