Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Osaka and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZNY95ADD OSA to LAX
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,880 ($1,648 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through FRI on each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on DL flights 182/183.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 24APR 19.
- Cancellations: charge 25% for cancel.
- Changes: charge JPY 40,000 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for KIX-SEA-LAX round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.