Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class lite excursion non-refundable round trip fares between New York and Frankfurt.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DT5USJ8C NYC to FRA
- Booking class: D.
- Price: from $2,000 ($1,841 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUN 19 through 29FEB 20 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any SQ flight operated by SQ/MI/TR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 8 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 2 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 08APR 19 and on/before 22APR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from June 2019 to February 2020 (although listed for $2,098):
This fare can be booked on Priceline for $2,000:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-FRA round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.