Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP and their business class one way special excursion fares between Dublin and San Francisco.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JIEEXI0D DUB to SFO.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from 636€ (340€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any TP flight operated by TP.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted limited to 1 free and 1 at 75.00€.
- Transfers: 8 transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 10JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge 115.00€ for cancel/no-show/refund
- Changes: charge 00€ for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from June 2019 to March 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DUB-SFO one way travel on TP marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.