Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their low/off-peak season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and Los Angeles. This fare allows routing on KLM codeshares.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZLXLSNL AMS to LAX.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from 1,918€ (1,406€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from Netherlands – permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU on each transatlantic sector. To Netherlands – permitted TUE/WED/THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 18DEC 18 through 31DEC 18 or 13APR 19 through 21APR 19 or 05JUL 19 through 25AUG 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any DÑ/KL/AF/AZ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopovers permitted in each direction in the United States at 600.00€ each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on Flight Network:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LAX round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.