Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and Bangkok.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX60 AMS to BKK.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from 1,626€ (1,100€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 07AUG 18.
- Cancellations: charge 300.00€ for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge 150.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from June 2019 to March 2020:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.