Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class promotional round trip fares between San Francisco and the United Kingdom.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) IKX4C7M5/IKW5C7M5 SFO to LON
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,390 ($2,275 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: reservations are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction at $800.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: outbound – valid for travel commencing on/after 21JUL 19 and on/before 20AUG 19. Inbound – valid for travel commencing on/after 05AUG 19 and on/before 05SEP 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: charge $450.00.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability for August 2019:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-LHR round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.