Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and Italy.
In case you missed it, you can check my review on TK’s Business Class product.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JF2BRO BKK to FCO/MXP.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from $1,990 ($1,922 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 18APR 19 and on/before 31DEC 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued onTK.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: charge $130.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge $260.00 for no-show.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-IST-MXP round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.