Marriott Bonvoy has launched new breakfast inclusive sale for stays at participating hotels in Paris until August 31, 2019.
Members can save 25% off at 4-star hotels and 20% at 5-star ones if booked using promotional code SPJ.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Courtyard Paris Arcueil — See Details
- Courtyard Paris La Defense West – Colombes — See Details
Dugny Le Bourget
- AC Hotel Paris Le Bourget Airport — See Details
- Courtyard Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel — See Details
- AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot — See Details
- Courtyard Paris Gare de Lyon — See Details
- Le Méridien Etoile — See Details
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel — See Details
- Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center — See Details
- Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel — See Details
- Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel — See Details
- Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel — See Details
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel — See Details
- Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel — See Details
Roissy en France
- Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel — See Details
- Courtyard Paris Saint Denis — See Details
Tremblay en France
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre — See Details
This offer includes breakfast that is elite benefit for higher elite members, although this is restaurant one instead of lounge one (at hotels that have one). The sale is valid through the popular summer months.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Offer is available for bookings now and for stays before August 31, 2019, booked under promo code SPJ. Available for stays 7 days a week during holidays at 4-star participating hotels across Paris. Available 7 days a week at 5-star participating hotels across Paris. Rates include VAT but exclude city taxes. Full prepayment is required at the time of booking. Bookings are non-amendable and non-refundable if cancelled more than 1 day after booking. Upgraded rooms and family rooms may be available at a limited number of properties and will attract a supplement. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer and has no cash value. Offer may be applied to one regular room per stay, per member, based on double occupancy on dates listed. A “stay” is defined as all consecutive nights spent at the same property, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Marriott International has the right to change or cancel the program at any time.