Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their basic season midweek premium economy round trip fares between Los Angeles and Tokyo.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLXU LAX to TYO.
- Booking class: P, B.
- Price: from $1,124 ($916 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JAN through 15MAY or 01AUG through 30NOV on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 01AUG 19 and on/before 30NOV 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 15APR 19.
- Cancellations: charge $200.00 for cancel/refund. Charge $150.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from August to November 2019, although listed for $1,363:
This fare can be booked on Orbitz for $1,124:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-TPE-NRT round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.