Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their first class reduced round trip fares between London and Chicago.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ALX1C1S4 LON to CHI
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £2,107 (£1,839 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 08APR through 27APR or 01JUL through 31AUG or 21NOV through 28NOV or 18DEC through 02JAN for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 120 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction at GBP 300.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 01AUG 19 and on/before 30NOV 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: charge GBP 150.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge GBP 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find very limited availability for August and for December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-ORD round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.