Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class promotional round trip fares between Chicago and Athens. This fare allows routing on AA codeshare flights.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) IKX8C7M5 CHI to ATH.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,477 ($2,377 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the united states – permitted 13AUG 19 through 24AUG 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted at $800.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 21JUL 19 and on/before 20AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: charge $450.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability for August 2019:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-ATH round trip travel on BA marketed/AA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.