U.S. Travel Association Daily Getaways are back in 2019 for 10th anniversary and there are the deals available this week.
Public can purchase hotel points, car rental vouchers and various accommodation certificates at a discount from May 6 to June 4, 2019.
You can access Daily Getaways here.
The IHG Rewards Club and Wyndham Rewards points are probably the most interest for our readers.
May 6: IHG Rewards Club
- 10,000 points for $50 (price per point 0.5 cents each) – 410 available
- 35,000 points for $175 (price per point 0.5 cents each) – 440 available
- 60,000 points for $300 (price per points 0.5 cents each) – 425 available
- 100,000 points for $500 (price per point 0.5 cents each) – 550 available
May 7: MGM Hotels In Las Vegas
May 8: Wyndham Rewards
- 15,000 points for $175 (price per point 1.2 cents each) – 1,143 available
May 9: Alamo
May 10: Seaworld
You can always buy IHG Rewards Club points at the same price when IHG sells them at 100% bonus. These Daily Getaway ones, however, allow member to buy more than the yearly maximum.
Wyndham Rewards recently changed their award charts from flat 15,000 points per night and more desirable hotels now require higher number of points.