U.S. Travel Association Daily Getaways are back in 2019 (started yesterday – read more here) for their 10th anniversary and they have now released the offers for weeks 4 and 5.
Public can purchase hotel points, car rental vouchers and various accommodation certificates at a discount from May 6 to June 4, 2019.
You can access Daily Getaways here.
May 27: Caesars
May 28: Universal
May 29: Hertz
May 30: Marriott Bonvoy
- $100 gift card for $80 – 1,070 available
- $250 gift card for $200 – 252 available
- $500 gift card for $400 – 200 available
May 31: Fairmont
June 3: World of Hyatt
- 24,000 points for $260 (price per point 1.1 cents) – 120 available
- 30,000 points for $330 (price per point 1.1 cents) – 54 available
- 40,000 points for $415 (price per point 1.04 cents) – 30 available
- 72,000 points for $775 (price per point 1.08 cents) – 25 available
June 4: Hilton Honors
- 30,000 points for $150 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 450 available
- 100,000 points for $500 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 275 available
- 250,000 points for $1,250 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 236 available
You can already purchase World of Hyatt and Hilton Honors points at a discount during their current sales. The Hilton Honors points cost the same while Hyatt ones are cheaper through Daily Getaways.
Hilton Honors members can purchase points at 100% bonus through May 28, 2019
World of Hyatt members can purchase points at 40% bonus through June 11, 2019.
This is almost identical to the previous Daily Getaways. The Marriott gift cards can make sense for those that don’t book prepaid advance purchase rates as these need to be used at a property, although you can also use them for incidentals on prepaid stays.
The Hertz points can perhaps make sense for some.
The World of Hyatt points are always cheap via the Daily Getaways but the number of packages available is always minimal. You can purchase Hilton Honors points at the same price already. Daily Getaways can make sense if you would like to purchase more than is allowed directly every calendar year.