The program has now been officially launched under Homes & Villas by Marriott-brand and destinations are available for reservations. Members can earn and redeem points, and get some elite benefits too.
You can access Homes & Villas by Marriott website here.
Here’s the information in a nutshell:
– Destinations in the United States, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America
– More luxury offerings than Airbnb
– These will appear on Marriott.com when searching for stays of three nights or longer
– Teams up with number of property management companies that manage these units
– 2,000 units at 100+ destinations
– Members earn 50% less points compared to Marriott’s full service brands (5 per USD)
– Elite members will earn bonus points + eligible members receive welcome amenity or points
Here are some destinations
Many destinations were not available for reservations and often when something popped up the price wasn’t shown (inquire). The prices are rather high, although these are entire hotels, houses or villas.
These will also be shown on Marriott’s hotel rate search for stays of three nights or longer when one of these are available.