Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Virgin Atlantic and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Chicago and London. This fare allows routing via AMS on KLM codeshare flights.
- Fare: Virgin Atlantic (VS) ZQ3QU6D1 CHI to LON
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,203 ($1,860 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 21JUL 19 through 20AUG 19 or 23NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 09DEC 19 through 16DEC 19 or 22DEC 19 through 03JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 05AUG 19 through 05SEP 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 09DEC 19 through 10JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after arrival at destination.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction – 1 in Europe and 2 in the United States.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $4500 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline for $2,203: