Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion for 500 bonus points that requires a stay in Europe between July 12 – September 1, 2019.
This offer is valid for a stay in Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden or the United Kingdom booked by June 14.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer that is only valid for ONE stay.
It is a small bonus for a stay in Northern/Western Europe this summer. Just remember to register and pay attention to both booking and stay date requirements.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the NE SUMMER OFFER and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it. New members can benefit from this offer by joining Le Club AccorHotels during the booking process.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 14.05.2019, through 11:59pm 14.06.2019 (CET) by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button and following the instructions.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 12.07.2019 through 01.09.2019 (CET) in one of the participating hotels, and booked 14.05.2019, through 11:59pm 14.06.2019 (CET).
4. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members worldwide regardless of their membership status, to earn 500 Rewards points for a stay of at least one (1) night.
5. Stays must be made at a participating hotel in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme in the following countries; Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden or the United Kingdom.
6. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
7. This offer is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels properties.
8. This offer can be used a maximum of once (1) per member during its validity period.
9. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night to benefit from the bonus Rewards points. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
10. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
11. To be eligible for the 500 extra points, stays must be booked via one of the following channels; directly via AccorHotels (the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels call centre) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
12. Members must provide their Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when making a reservation, and present their card at the hotel reception desk on check-in.
13. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
14. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (allowing the member to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
15. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
16. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
17. Please specify the reference 010544 in any communications with AccorHotels call centres or customer care services related to this offer.