Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic joint venture and their high season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between London and Canada.
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France/KLM ZHX7PRGB – Alitalia IHX7PRGB YTO to LON.
- Booking class: Z (DL,AF,KL) / I (AZ).
- Price: from £1,399 (£1,141 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21MAY 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge £200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July 2019 to April 2020: