Le Club AccorHotels has launched two offers for stays in Japan and Korea between June 1 – September 8, 2019.
Members are eligible for country specific Lucky Draws, plus there are property specific benefits both in Japan and Korea.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for bookings made May 31 – August 31.
- 24 members in Korea and 6 in Japan will receive 10,000 points
Scratch Card Event
- South Korea – members get 10,000 or 20,000 F&B credit depending on the brand
- Japan – members get a 500, 1,000 or 1,500 yen card.
Something to keep in mind if you are planning to stay in Japan or Korea this summer. Remember to collect the benefits!
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This promotion is only valid at participating hotels in South Korea and Japan.
2. The discount is applied on best unrestricted rate is available for stays from 01/06/2019 to 08/09/2019.
3. Blackout dates may apply.
4. Full amount of stay is payable at time of reservation and are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. No cancellations or changes are possible.
5. Before you book, you are required to sign in with your Le Club AccorHotels card to get member benefits.
6. Accor Plus members receive additional 10% off. General Accor Plus terms and conditions apply.
7. Le Club AccorHotels members can accumulate Status and Rewards points when booking through eligible channels in all participating AccorHotels* and Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply.
8. This promotion cannot be combined with other benefit of discount offers or coupons.
9. This promotion is subject to availability and Hotel’s general terms & conditions apply.
10. Member exclusive benefit and event:
Member exclusive scratch card event
Loyalty members who booked summer offer will get a scratch card upon check in to get a special benefit during their stay:
[Participating hotels in South Korea]
– a special gift, hotel F&B credit(1) (10,000 KRW at ibis family brands selected /20,000 KRW at Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel Suite, Novotel, Mercure and Gyeongwonjae), Platinum Member Experience(2), Welcome Drink (up to 2 people) or Late Check Out until 2pm(2)
[Participating hotels in Japan]
– Original goodie, QUO Card – JPY 500, QUO Card – JPY 1,000 or QUO Card – JPY 1,500
(1) Hotels in South Korea: F&B hotel credit is earned per booking and valid only during the period of the stay booked at the participating hotels only and is non-transferable, is void after checkout and cannot be used for future stays. The credit is valid in the receiving hotel’s on-site restaurants & bar selected for food and beverage only and not applicable for breakfast service and in-room service or in third-party outlets. It can be used only on food and beverage items in selected hotel restaurants & bar. Unused credit cannot be redeemed for cash nor tips.
(2) Benefits of platinum member experience and late check out: Subject to availability.
Lucky draw event:
Win 300,000 rewards points! (3) : Loyalty members who registered, booked and completed their stays with summer offer will participate lucky draw event to win 300,000rewards points.
(3) Total 30 winners (24 winners in South Korea and 6 winners in Japan) will receive 10,000 Reward points on their Le Club AccorHotels account in 30 days following the event. They will be announced through their personal email address used in their LCAH profile.
[Lucky draw event: Terms and conditions]
– This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/06/2019 – 08/09/2019 in one of the participating hotels in [South Korea: Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Suwon, Daegu, Changwon, Ulsan, Japan: Sapporo, Tokyo, Chiba (Urayasu), Kyoto, Osaka], and booked summer offer between [25/05/2019], through 11:59 p.m. Seoul & Tokyo Time, [31/08/2019].
– This bonus points are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
– To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between [25/05/2019], through 11:59 p.m. Seoul & Tokyo Time, [31/08/2019] by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions.
– The exclusive member benefits of the offer are available only to members who book through direct channels.
– Please specify the reference [OFFER ID 010723] in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
11. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to [Hello, Summer: South Korea & Japan]offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
12. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
13. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [2019 South Korea & Japan Hello Summer] offer.
14. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one room will be counted as just stay.
15. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
16. General Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 7 days of the member checking out.
17. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
18. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
19. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
20. For other terms and conditions, please see the applicable terms and conditions for the rate you select at time of booking.
21. The promotion and event details may change without notice to guest in advance.