Le Club AccorHotels has new a bonus points offer for stay(s) in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia.
Members can earn double or triple points between June 1 – August 30, 2019 if booked June 1 – 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear if you can only earn the bonus once or multiple times. I have requested clarification from Accor.
Accor seems to have these good bonus points offers for stays in Asia-Pacific back to back, although the booking period is the limiting factor this time.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Dive into Rewards” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program members must register for the offer, between 1 June 2019 and 30 June 2019, by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply their Rewards points as follows:
a) Triple (x3) Rewards points when booking via the AccorHotels mobile app only, and;
b) Double (x2) Rewards points when booking on all other direct channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel or through a traditional travel agency using a GDS (Global Distribution System) connected to the Accor Reservations Centre. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
4. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
5. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 June 2019 to 30 August 2019 in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia, and booked between 1 June 2019 and 30 June 2019. To view a list of non-participating hotels click here.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. 7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 010559 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or customers care services related to this offer.