U.S. Travel Association Daily Getaways are back in 2019 for its 10th anniversary and there are new deals available for the fifth week.
The public can purchase hotel points, car rental vouchers and various accommodation certificates at a discount from May 6 to June 4, 2019.
You can access Daily Getaways here.
June 3: World of Hyatt
- 24,000 points for $260 (price per point 1.1 cents) – 120 available
- 30,000 points for $330 (price per point 1.1 cents) – 54 available
- 40,000 points for $415 (price per point 1.04 cents) – 30 available
- 72,000 points for $775 (price per point 1.08 cents) – 25 available
June 4: Hilton Honors
- 30,000 points for $150 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 450 available
- 100,000 points for $500 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 275 available
- 250,000 points for $1,250 (price per point 0.5 cents) – 236 available
There is Hyatt points sale going on through June 11, 2019 directly from the company itself.
The number of Hyatt packages available through Daily Getaways is minimal and gone within the first fraction of a second when they become available.
You can buy Hilton Honors points directly from Hilton at the same price during their frequent sales that we cover here on LoyaltyLobby. These purchases made through Daily Getaways don’t towards the point purchase yearly limit.