Hertz Gold Plus Rewards is offering matches from competing car rental loyalty programs into Five Star and President’s Circle-status.
The main benefits of Gold Plus Rewards status are the upgrades and bonus points. You may also have easier way of getting the rental processed both in and out.
You can access Hertz page for status match here.
Here’s are the status benefits:
Five Star Program Benefits:
- One-car-class upgrades at participating locations (subject to availability)
- 25% bonus on Gold Plus Rewards points on all qualified rentals
- Dedicated customer service phone number: 1-888-999-4900
- Freedom to choose any vehicle in the Five Star section of the Hertz Ultimate Choice lot
To earn Five Star® status, one of the following must be met within the specified 12-month period:
- 12 rentals or $2,400 in car rental spend
President’s Circle Program Benefits:
- Confirmed one-car-class upgrades at participating locations
- 50% bonus on Gold Plus Rewards points on all qualified rentals
- Dedicated customer service phone number: 1-888-444-8600
- Freedom to choose any vehicle in the President’s Circle section of the Hertz Ultimate Choice lot
To earn Hertz President’s Circle® status, one of the following must be met within the specified 12-month period:
- 20 rentals or $4,000 in car rental spend
Here’s how to request status match:
Simply enroll in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Program then provide proof of your identity and proof of status with other car rental companies via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of your company in the subject line of the email.
A. Proof of Identity (Please provide all)
- First and last name as it appears on your Hertz account
- Address as it appears on your Hertz account
- Phone number
- Email address
B. Proof of Status with Other Car Rental Companies (Please provide one)
- Monthly statement indicating membership status
- Copy of a credentials letter (membership kit)
- Copy of a welcome letter
There are a number of ways getting status with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards. A number of airlines and hotel statuses come with matched Five Star or President’s Circle or you can do a match from competing car rental program.
Some love Hertz while others hate. There is no universally good car rental program as they often relay on partners while not all company owned locations are good either. Having a status does help, however.