Le Club AccorHotels has launched a Million Points Giveaway for stays in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines and Maldives.
Ten members will each win 100,000 points (2,000 euros worth). The eligible stays must take place and have been booked between June 1 – August 31, 2019.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer and both book and consume stays within the eligible dates at the countries listed above.
This is one of those Accor offers that you should sign up for and then just forget. There will be 10 members that will each win 2,000 euros worth of points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this prize draw:
- The offer can be booked from 1 June to 31 August 2019 for Accor Plus and Le Club AccorHotels members only, for stays from 1 June to 31 August 2019 for participating hotels in Upper Southeast Asia and the Maldives (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, The Maldives, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Le Club AccorHotels members can accumulate Status and Rewards points when booking through eligible channels in all participating AccorHotels* and Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply.
- General Le Club AccorHotels (“LCAH”) terms and conditions apply to the “Million Points Giveaway” (Offer).
- This Offer is valid for members who residing worldwide
- In order to benefit from this Offer,(i) you must be an LCAH or Accor Plus member; and
(ii) you must register for the “Million Points Giveaway” offer on the offer website; and
(iii) your stay must be at a participating Hotel during the Promotion Period; and
(iv) you must provide your LCAH loyalty card number or LCAH membership number, Accor Plus loyalty card number or Accor Plus membership number when making your reservation, and present your loyalty card at the reception desk of the participating hotel when checking in for your stay; and
(v) your reservation must be made through an AccorHotels distribution channel (which includes AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations and a Participating Hotel) and traditional travel agencies using a global distribution system that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations system. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for this Offer if a reservation for your stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period is made through a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
- Reservations that include several rooms made under the name of the same LCAH or Accor Plus member during his or her stay shall be counted as one stay.
- Reservations that include consecutive stays in the same hotel are considered as one stay.
- The Offer is valid for multiple stays at any participating hotel during the Promotion period.
- This Offer is subject to availability and does not apply to groups. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each Participating Hotel.
- The lucky draw conditions are only available in English.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Participants, who are Accor Plus and Le Club AccorHotels members and who book the “Million Points Giveaway” Offer between 12.01am AEST on 1 June 2019 and 11.59pm AEST 31 August 2019 (Promotion Period), for stays from 1 June to 31 August 2019 for participating hotels in Upper Southeast Asia and the Maldives (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, The Maldives, Thailand, Vietnam), will qualify for entry in a lucky draw (“Draw”) organised by AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Promoter”), provided that the participant:
- is a Le Club AccorHotels or Accor Plus cardholder;
- is aged 18 years old and older on the date of entry in the Draw;
- must register to the promotion by clicking the “Register Now” button on AccorHotels websites;
- books stays via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the following persons are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
(I) employees of the Promoter, AccorHotels worldwide or their subsidiaries, and their immediate family members; and
(ii) employees of any agencies associated with the Draw.
(iii) where prohibited by law.
3. Only one entry in the Draw per household (same name, same postal address) is permitted.
4. In cases of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
DRAW AND PRIZES
- The Draw will take place on 10 September 2019 at 14:00 AEDT at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 and ten (10) winners will be randomly drawn from amongst the qualifying entrants.
- The first 10 eligible entrants drawn will each receive 100,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. The value of each prize is AU$3,009. Maximum retail value of the total prizepool is AU$30,090.
- The Rewards points will be credited to the member account within ten (10) days after we received member confirmation by email with proofs of member’s identity.
- Rewards points are non-transferable, cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash or any sort of gift. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of at least an equivalent value, subject to legislative approval.
- The winners will be notified by a prize notification email at the address stated in their registration with LCAH within two (2) business days after the draw, and winners will be published on https://www.facebook.com/Accorhotels.th from 17 September 2019, for a minimum of 28 days. Entrants who have not won will not be contacted.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Promoter’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Draw is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The Promoter may further communicate with the prize winner for the purpose of determining his/her eligibility to participate in the Draw or eligibility to receive the prize, including contacting him/her to authenticate his/her identity and any submitted information on his/her citizenship and to carry out such other activities as are necessary to administer or organise the Draw. If the prize winner fails to provide the required information by the deadline or fails to promptly satisfy the Promoter as to his identity and eligibility, the prize winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his prize. If the entrant drawn is unable to accept the prize in its entirety, including on the dates indicated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu, and another entrant will drawn.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php, and other related policies.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Promoter by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Draw is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Entry in the Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as of all provisions and ethical rules on the internet.
- In the event that a Prize remains forfeited by 10 December 2019, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, following the same procedure and format as set out under ‘Draw and Prizes’ – condition 1 above. The redraw will take place at 2.00pm (AEDT) at the same location as the original draw on 13 December 2019. The names of the Prize Winners, if any, will be published on https://www.facebook.com/Accorhotels.th from 20 December 2019, for a minimum of 28 days
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Draw, in particular that relating to the Draw prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized reproduction of these trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property constitutes an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Draw or as a result of entering the Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Draw.
- By entering the Draw or accepting the prize, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Promoter, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
1. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information of the participant. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and other details provided by the participant. Such data is collected for the purposes of verifying the identity of the prize winner, awarding the prize to the prize winner, publishing the results of the Draw and publicising the Draw.
2. By participating in the Draw, the participant consents to collection, use and disclosure of the participant’s personal data, image and/or recordings, for marketing and publicity purposes, including distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries by the Accor Group and/or companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares, and contacting entrants in future to invite entrants to, or inform entrants about, events organised by the Accor Group and/or such companies.
3. The Promoter shall comply with its obligation pursuant to applicable legislation, regulations and legal requirements in relation to data privacy.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, at any time vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Participants agree to be bound by any decisions made by the Promoter, including the Promoter’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval by regulatory authorities.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.