Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their business class sell-up round trip fares between New York and Madrid. This fare allows to be routed on Iberia codeshare flights.
- Fare: American (AA) VLX4C1P5 NYC to MAD.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,954 ($1,880 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the united states – permitted 24JUL 19 through 26AUG 19 or 25NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 24DEC 19 through 01JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. To the united states – permitted 21AUG 19 through 08SEP 19 or 25NOV 19 through 29NOV 19 or 19DEC 19 through 24DEC 19 or 29DEC 19 through 04JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required 60 days before departure
- Maximum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in Europe at $800.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: charge $900.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline: