Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for stays at the Ibis brand in Spain and Portugal.
Members can earn unlimited double points between June 6 – September 6, 2019 if booked June 6 – 26.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer.
You have to keep in mind that you earn reduced number of points for stays at Ibis and Ibis Styles brands. Earning double points brings the point earnings at the same level with the full service ones.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The Club AccorHotels General Conditions apply to the [Ibis Iberia] offer and you must be a member of Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for the offer (between [06/06/2019] and [26/06/2019]) by clicking on the “CONNECT” button above and follow the instructions.
This offer is only available to members who have received an electronic communication containing the invitation to benefit from the offer.
3. This offer enables Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to
– multiply by [x2] their Rewards point reward
for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards points and the Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay under the terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and is calculated according to the points earned by the member on the basis of the status. Classic.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in Independent Hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from [06/06/2019] until [06/09/2019] in one of the participating hotels in [Spain and Portugal] , and booked between on [06/06/2019] and [26/06/2019] .
5. The stay must be at least  night (s).
6. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as one stay. This unique stay will only be eligible once for the [Ibis Iberia Hotels] offer .
7. As part of this offer, a stay is included as one (1) reservation by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will be counted for one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the central AccorHotels booking form. You will not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a third-party reseller, tour operator or travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception upon check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel and are converted within 6 weeks into [€] according to the applicable conversion rules.
11. This offer is not combinable with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (that is to say, allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to you.
12. Any stay paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for the public rates reserved for each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the call centers or AccorHotels customer services related to this offer, we thank you to specify the following reference: .