Marriott Bonvoy has launched 30% off fall sale for stays at ten participating Marriott and Westin Vacation Club resorts in Hawaii.
The offer is valid for stays between August 25 – October 31, 2019 if booked by June 30. You must make the reservation using promotional code ADP.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels
Kapolei – Oahu
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club — See Details
Koloa – Kauai
- Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club — See Details
- The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas — See Details
- The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka’anapali — See Details
Lahaina – Maui
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina & Napili Towers — See Details
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers — See Details
Lihue – Kauai
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas — See Details
- Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club — See Details
You have to keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members have reduced elite benefits at resorts and Vacation Club-properties.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Fall Special Advance Purchase includes 30 percent off Regular Rate. Reservation must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking. Full prepayment required within 24 hours of booking and is non-refundable and non-changeable. Reservations made with declined credit cards will be cancelled. Any unused nights from late arrival or early departure cannot be refunded. Name changes must be requested by the guest (or travel agent) that booked the original reservation. Reservations may not be assigned or transferred in any manner to any third party. Booking window is from 05/28/19 through 06/30/19
Valid seven days a week through October 31, 2019. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.