Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia and their business class unrestricted round trip fares between Seoul and Paris.
In case you missed it, here is my review on Alitalia long-haul business class product.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IPRKR SEL to PAR.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,653 ($1,376 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required 10 days before departure
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in Italy.
- Transfers: transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 25JUL 19 through 13AUG 19. Outbound travel is not permitted 06SEP 19 through 10SEP 19. Inbound travel is not permitted 12SEP 19 through 16SEP 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 18FEB 19 and on/before 10DEC 19. All travel must be completed by midnight on 10DEC 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21JUN 19.
- Cancellations: charge KRW 300,000 for cancel.
- Changes: charge KRW 200,000 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline: