Marriott Bonvoy members can save 40% on Villa stays in Orlando this fall when booked using promotional code ADP.
The offer is valid for stays at nine Marriott and Sheraton Villas between August 25 – December 19, 2019 and need to be booked by August 7.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Marriott’s Cypress Harbour Villas — See Details
- Marriott’s Grande Vista — See Details
- Marriott’s Harbour Lake — See Details
- Marriott’s Imperial Palms Villas — See Details
- Marriott’s Lakeshore Reserve — See Details
- Marriott’s Royal Palms — See Details
- Marriott’s Sabal Palms — See Details
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando — See Details
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando — See Details
The terms state that this offer is valid for bookings made from July 7 – August 7, 2019. Not sure if the rate is loaded yet. This offer could be decent as the discount per the page appears to be 40% off and not up.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Fall Special Advance Purchase includes 40 percent off Regular Rate. Reservation must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking. Full prepayment required within 24 hours of booking and is non-refundable and non-changeable. Reservations made with declined credit cards will be cancelled. Any unused nights from late arrival or early departure cannot be refunded. Name changes must be requested by the guest (or travel agent) that booked the original reservation. Reservations may not be assigned or transferred in any manner to any third party. Booking window is from 07/07/19 through 08/07/19.
Valid seven days a week through December 19, 2019. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.