Le Club AccorHotels has launched an offer to celebrate the Oktoberfest in Munich this year.
Members earn double points for stays of two nights and triple for stays of three nights or longer between September 13 – October 13, 2019 if booked June 13 – September 14.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Aparthotel Adagio Munich City
- ibis Muenchen Airport Sued
- ibis Muenchen City
- ibis Muenchen City Arnulfpark
- ibis Muenchen City Ost
- ibis Munich City North
- ibis Munich City South
- ibis Munich City West
- ibis Munich Garching
- ibis Munich Messe
- ibis Munich Parkstadt Schwabing
- ibis Styles Munich East
- Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center
- Mercure Hotel Muenchen Ost Messe
- Mercure Hotel Muenchen Sued Messe
- Mercure Hotel Munich Airport Aufkirchen
- Mercure Hotel Munich Altstadt
- Mercure Hotel Munich Neuperlach South
- Mercure Hotel Munich Olympiapark
- Mercure Hotel Munich Schwabing
- Mercure München Freising Airport
- Novotel Muenchen City Arnulfpark
- Novotel Muenchen Messe
- Novotel Munich Airport
- Novotel Munich City
- Novotel Suites Munich Parkstadt Schwabing
- Pullman Munich
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
The hotel rates in Munich are rather high during the Oktoberfest based on my personal experience. It helps those a bit who can earn double & triple points for their stay(s) during the offer period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Oktoberfest 2019 offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program members must register for the offer (between 13/06/2019 through 13/09/2019, 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET)) by clicking on the ‘Log on’ button on the offer-website and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button, are eligible for this bonus offer
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to
– multiply by x2 their Rewards points for a stay of 2 nights
– multiply by x3 their Rewards points for a stay of 3 nights or more
in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered using the following mechanism, in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
• x2 rewards-points mechanism for a stay of 2 nights: The regular points-credit as per point 7.4 TCs of Le Club AccorHotels are credited by the hotel, the credit of the points-bonus in the same amount is done by the system automatically.
• x3 rewards-points mechanism for a stay of 3 nights or more: The regular points-credit as per point 7.4 TCs of Le Club AccorHotels are credited by the hotel, the credit of the points-bonus in the double amount is done by the system automatically.
This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period. The trigger for bonuses is the regular points credit of the hotel to the current terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels, for the first stay spent after signing up for this offer.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 13/09/2019 to 13/10/2019 in one of the participating hotels in Munich, and booked between 13/06/2019 through to 13/09/2019 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 nights to benefit from the x2 bonus offer and 3 nights or more to benefit from the x3 bonus offer.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Oktoberfest 2019 offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. Relevant for the status and bonus credit is in this case the stay booked by the member with the earlier check-out date.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 010761 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.