Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points offer for up to three stays minimum of two nights each in Latin America.
Members can earn double points between July 2 – September 30, 2019 if booked July 2 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it appears this offer is valid for up to three stays each minimum of two nights in Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
This is a typical offer for a stay in Latin America. Just remember to register, book and stay within valid dates, and collect the bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the snow season offer and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between 02/07 and 31/07 at 23:59 at the latest, Paris time (UTC + 1). You must click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for bookings made after registering via the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the offer invitation.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, whatever their status, to multiply by 2x the Rewards points corresponding to them for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
The calculation of the corresponding points is based on the value of the points charged in the member’s account by the hotel after an eligible stay, in accordance with the general conditions of the Le Club
AccorHotels program and taking the Classic status as a reference.
At the end of the stay, the points are charged in two phases:
1 / the points corresponding to the value assigned to the Le Club AccorHotels partner are charged without this offer;
2 / the additional Rewards points corresponding to the offer are charged, that is, the Rewards points which, added to those already obtained by the Le Club AccorHotels partner, allow obtaining a total of Rewards points multiplied by 2x.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member that has obtained 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will also receive: 250 additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the X2 points 500 additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the points X3 750 Additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the X4 points
4. Offer valid only 3 times / times for each member during its validity period. The first reservation reserved and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
To benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated [partner program] as the preferred conversion option in the stay. This option will remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to their stay in their Le Club AccorHotels account.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night (s).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the snow season offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first exit date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points are calculated and charged to the member’s account. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. The stays paid totally or partially with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: 010882