Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their basic season premium economy sell-up round trip fares between New York and Madrid. This fare allows to be routed on Iberia nonstop flights.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) NLN0Z0P5 NYC to MAD.
- Booking class: T.
- Price: from $793 ($700 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 or 07JAN 20 through 30MAR 20 or 21OCT 20 through 15DEC 20 or 05JAN 21 through 10MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 29OCT 19 through 18DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 07APR 20 or 01NOV 20 through 24DEC 20 or 11JAN 21 through 17MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Minimum stay: 4 hours.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on British Airways: