Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for stays in Israel between July 22 – September 30, 2019.
Members can earn 300 bonus points for the first, 400 for the second and 500 for the third stay during the offer period. You must make the bookings July 15 – August 31.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Stay 1: 300 bonus points
- Stay 2: 400 bonus points (Cumulative bonus 700)
- Stay 3: 500 bonus points (Cumulative bonus 1,200)
There is no stay length requirement on this offer so it is valid for one nighters too. Accor has traditionally lumped Israel with other countries on their bonus offers. I believe that this is the first time we see Israel specific offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the 1200 Rewards points in Israel offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn 300 Rewards points for the 1st stay, 400 Rewards points for the 2nd stay, 500 Rewards points for the 3rd stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in Israel. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels. The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 22/07/2019 to 30/09/2019 in one of the participating hotels in Russia and booked between 15/07/2019 and 31/08/2019.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. To benefit from this offer, a member must subscribe to it on the offer page.
14. Please, specify the reference 011007 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.