Marriott Bonvoy members can save 20% off and earn a $100 resort credit for stays at five participating Gaylord hotels.
The offer is valid for bookings made using promotional code D58 for stays November 8 – January 5, 2020.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center — 189 USD
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center — 151 USD
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center — 179 USD – US Dollar
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center — 215 USD
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center — 175 USD
Marriott Bonvoy may have used an old template when putting this offer up because they are referring to earlier dates in some partsp. This one, however, is surely for stays during the year-end holiday period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
Limit One (1) $50 resort credit per night; maximum $100 resort credit per stay. Resort credit applied upon arrival and may be used toward dining in our restaurants, in-room dining or spa services; cannot be applied to room rate; no cash refunds or substitutions for unused resort credits. Back-to-back reservations are prohibited. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.