Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for stays at Novotel hotels in South America.
Members can earn double points for up to three stays that are both booked and consumed between August 1 – November 1, 2019.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the countries where this offer is valid:
Le Club AccorHotels is very active on the promotions in South America and good for those that frequently travel there. Just make sure that you register for this offer and both book and consumer within the valid promo dates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the children’s day offer 2x points and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between 08/01 and 11/11 at 11:59 p.m. Paris time (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for reservations made after registering using the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the invitation of the offer.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, whatever their status, 2x Rewards points that correspond to them for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
The calculation of the corresponding points is based on the value of the points charged to the member’s account by the hotel after an eligible stay, in accordance with the general conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program and taking as reference the Classic status.
At the end of the stay, the points are charged in two phases:
1 / the points corresponding to the value assigned to the Le Club AccorHotels partner without this offer are charged;
2 / the additional Rewards points corresponding to the offer are charged, that is, the Rewards points that, in addition to those already obtained by the member Le Club AccorHotels, allow to obtain a total of Rewards points multiplied by 2x.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who has earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will also receive: 250 additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the X2 points 500 additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the X3 points 750 additional Rewards points with an offer that multiplies the X4 points
Offer only valid 3 times / times for each partner during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from 08/01 to 08/31 at one of the participating hotels in South America and booked between 08/01 to 08/15 11:59 p.m. Paris time ( UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night (s).
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel are considered single stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the children’s day offer 2x points
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, whatever the number of rooms therein. The reservation made by a partner for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 010970