Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their basic season midweek premium economy sell-up round trip fares between Los Angeles and Barcelona. This fare can be routed on American Airlines codeshare flights, and earns up to 2325 EQDs and 17794 EQMs on AAdvantage.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) QLX8A7P5 LAX to BCN.
- Booking class: T, S.
- Price: from $825 ($707 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted TUE Through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 30MAR 20 or 21OCT 20 through 15DEC 20 or 05JAN 21 through 10MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 07APR 20 or 01NOV 20 through 24DEC 20 or 11JAN 21 through 17MAR 21 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: permitted at $250.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Travel restrictions: travel must commence by midnight 28MAR 20.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on British Airways for $825: