Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their first class round trip fares between London and Atlanta.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ALX6T1S4 LON to ATL.
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £2,024 (£1,752 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL through 31AUG or 22NOV through 30NOV or 18DEC through 02JAN or 27MAR through 11APR for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Sales restriction: tickets must be issued on/before 01OCT 19.
- Cancellations: charge £00.
- Changes: charge £00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: