Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Cathay Pacific and their business class excursion round trip fares between Sweden and Australia/New Zealand via LHR and HKG. This fare includes two short-haul segments on BA and accrues up to 640 TPs (enough for Silver status – One World Sapphire) on BA Executive Club.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Cathay Pacific (CX) IAARRSE8 STO/GOT to SYD/MEL/AKL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 2,276€ (1,819€ carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: open returns not permitted.
- Minimum stay: 3 days.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in HKG.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31DEC 20.
- Sales restriction: tickets must be issued on/before 31DEC 19.
- Cancellations: charge 300.00€ for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge 250.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Orbitz: