Le Club AccorHotels has new offer for up to three stays both booked and consumed between August 13 – September 30, 2019.
Classic and Silver members earn 500 bonus points while Gold and Platinum members are eligible 800 for stays in Peru and Uruguay.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
This offer is valid for stays at ibis, ibis Stays, Mercure, Novotel and Adagio brands. The minimum stay is only one night and you can earn the bonus up to three times.
Nice bonus offer for stays in Peru and Uruguay before the end of September. Just remember to register and remember that the bonus points are only valid for stays booked after registration.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the offer for Peru and Uruguay and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between 8/13 and 09/30 at 11:59 p.m. Paris time (UTC + 1). They should click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This offer of extra points is valid only for reservations made after registering using the connection button.
Offer available only to members who have received an electronic communication with the invitation of the offer.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels Gold and Platinun category members to earn 800 Rewards points with a stay at one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. At the end of the stay, the points are charged in two phases:
1 / the points corresponding to the value assigned to the Le Club AccorHotels partner without this offer are charged;
2/800 bonus Rewards points are charged for the offer.
Offer only valid 3 times for each partner during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Rewards points established in the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from 08/13 to 09/30 at one of the participating hotels in Peru and Uruguay, and booked between 08/13 and 09/30 11:59 p.m. from Paris (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel are considered single stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the 800 Rewards points offer for Gold and Platinum
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, whatever the number of rooms therein. The reservation made by a partner for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Rewards and Status points that will be charged to the member’s account are calculated. In other words, a Le Club AccorHotels member will get eligible points and nights for the first room left free.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to AccorHotels reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
12. Stays paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 10972.