Le Club AccorHotels has launched new triple points offer for stays between August 15 – December 31, 2019.
You must register for this offer and then book from August 15 to October 31, 2019.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms state that this bonus points offer would be for members in Asia-Pacific but the stays can be worldwide.
Not sure how they will enforce the Asia-Pacific membership requirement as my account was able to register for it. I guess that it is best just to sign up and hope for the bonus points to post.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Hotel Exclusive Triple Rewards Points Offer offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 15 August 2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31 October 2019) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log on” button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
This offer is available only to members with an address in Asia Pacific.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by [x3] when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the Le Club AccorHotels member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the Le Club AccorHotels member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by [x3] on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive: An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3.”
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15 August 2019 to 31 December 2019 in one of the participating hotels in Asia Pacific, and booked between 15 August 2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31 October 2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a Le Club Accorhotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.”
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.”
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 010642 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.