Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their low/off-peak season midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) PLX66SNC LAX to AMS.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $2,000 ($1,900 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the united states – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the united states – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 09DEC 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 03JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 09DEC 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 10JAN 20 OR ON 07APR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: