Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the Star Alliance transatlantic partners Lufthansa, Swiss, United and Air Canada, and their low/off-peak season midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between San Francisco and Madrid.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/Swiss (LX)/United (UA)/Air Canada (AC) PLX66SNC SFO to MAD
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,899 ($1,800 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the united states – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the united states – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 24DEC 19 through 01JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay: 3 months.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: