Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points offer for stays at select countries in Southern Europe this fall.
Members can earn unlimited double points for stays that are both booked and consumed between September 30 – November 3, 2019.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this promotion is valid for stays in:
- French Guyana
- Saint-Martin (French Part)
This is good offer especially for stays in France that don’t often see bonus points offers from Accor due to market dominance in the country.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Autumn Escapes in Southern Europe] offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 30-09-2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and 03-11-2019 by clicking on the ‘Log on’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points by 2 [x2] when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the Le Club AccorHotels member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Rewards points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Rewards points the Le Club AccorHotels member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Rewards points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a Le Club AccorHotels member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Rewards points for offers multiplying the points X4
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 30-09-2019 to 03-11-2019 in one of the participating hotels in France, Andorra, Monaco, French Guyana, Saint-Martin (French Part), Reunion, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece, and booked between 30-09-2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and 03-11-2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Autumn Escapes in Southern Europe offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a Le Club Accorhotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.