Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season midweek business sell-up non-refundable round trip fares between Los Angeles and Italy. This fare allows to be routed via LHR on BA codeshare flights.
- Fare: American (AA) PLX6E1Q5 LAX to ROM.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,076 ($1,944 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 09DEC 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 03JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 09DEC 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 10JAN 20 or on 07APR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: