Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Japan Airlines and their basic season midweek premium economy advance purchase round trip fares between San Francisco and Singapore. This fare accrues 360 TPs if credited to British Airways Executive Club ($2.33/TP), or up to 25,300 EQMs and 3,380 EQDs if credited to American Airlines AAdvantage.
- Fare: JAL (JL) ELX57GN0 SFO to SIN.
- Booking class: E.
- Price: from $838 ($713 carrier charges + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 25DEC through 09JUN or 16JUL through 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Advance reservation/ticketing: required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: charge $300.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: